Creating Your Career Clarity Workshop
Registration is now closed. For any questions, please call Paula 443-254-8173.
Are you a mid-career professional woman struggling to decide on your next career move? If so, please join us in person on the morning of Saturday Sept 23rd (9am – 12pm) in Annapolis for a small group seminar on Creating Your Career Clarity.
In this interactive workshop, you will actively explore your interests, values and skills to help you gain insights on the next best steps for your career journey. Come to learn about the A.S.T.E.R. Career Cycle Model and how it can help your career management efforts. You will also discover resources to help you explore career options and move forward in your career progression.
Learning objectives for attendees:
- Understand how and why you must take responsibility for your career management.
- Explore your work values, interests and skills and learn how to apply this information to find satisfying career opportunities.
- Discover the A.S.T.E.R. Career Cycle Model (what it is, how it helps and how to work through it).
- Acquire knowledge and resources available to help you make impactful career decisions.
- Leave this workshop with a clearer picture of your next career move.
- A small group learning environment, with a career expert to guide you through the process.
- 3 hours of facilitated learning focused on your career management needs.
- Assessment tools and activities to uncover your interests, skills and work values.
- A convenient location with free parking and a spacious training room.
- Light refreshments to wake up your brain.
Registration is $277.
Please click here for our cancellation policy.